viernes, 4 de mayo de 2012

My poetry blog

I write in a blog which is very nice. I invite you to go there and take a look:


It is in spanish but there is also some poems in english! There is also poems in catalan.

They are very strange poems, there are some which are only a sentence. But they are my thoughts in every moment. That blog is a new idea of this year because I was very estressed about the exams and I wanted some to disconnect about this.

If you go there tell me something because I really like people to tell me if they like or not the blog or the poems.
Any way, don't you think that if you tell me that you don't like it I would stop writting. No! Obviously not! That would encourage me to try to do it better (well, I am trying always to do it better but, you know... I would do it with more revenge feelings hahaha).

I love my poetry blog because I made a very attractive title with a photo of Eros and Psique (an incredible sculture of Antonio Canova). The name of the blog is Marmol skin. That can say a lot of things like: yeah, marmol skin of scultures... Obvious... But it can say too, for example: marmol skin, a person who is very introvert, who has a cold face but a warm heart. I don't know... Something like that. I love Marmol skin.

Well, tell me if you like it too. But wait a minute... Don't try to understand all the poems... Because you won't... They are very personal, but I hope someone would understand them someday...or not, I don't really mind. I write for me.

In this blog it is the poem I wrote for the Saint George's literary competicion (I won! I won the english prize! :D) It is it:

Cold

Insanity was a rule. Everybody abide that.
No one spoke.
Their lips where sewn because of their fear.
Fear was another rule.
And no power of decision too.
People died without speaking.

All they feel the last feeling silent.
Cold.




Would you comment it, please? :) Thank you!


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario