jueves, 10 de mayo de 2012

Another questions I question

I saw the success it has the last term, so I will repeat this post because it is so great to reflect a little piece of our worries in questions that, maybe somebody read one day and can tell us the answers...


It is entirely true that no one forgets a failure but they are really unable to remember a good deed too?

Why dead people can't be remembered as they were? We always forget the exact shade of their hair, how was the contact of their fingers in our shoulders...

Why people use to say "shy" to someone who doesn't trust anyone the first time he/he meets him/her?

Why we always look for something we cannot understand? Can an excess of curiosity be a problem? Why?

We have ourselfs when we have nothing to lose?

Why Coldplay doesn't come to Barcelona to make a concert if they go to Madrid?

Why I cannot talk with people who is dead to know more about them? Maybe they are more interesting than someones I meet in this time... Dead people are the most interesting! Because you cannot know more about them than what they let here.

If I am a good person why everybody stares at me like I am a strange one?

What a pitty, they said, but they really feel it?

Can we have a place when we can be what we really are?

Can someone be our partner forever?

Does existence have a sense?

Why I cannot end anything I really want to end?

Why all I want to stop is always runing on?

How can I stop a bomb which is invisible?

What I have to study?

Am I good in something? (I mean, really good)

We are a couple of experience or an empty glass?

Why am I writting this if I have to study Art History for tomorrow's exam?

Why someone tries to hide something which is shouting: hey, there, look at me!

Why we tend to hide what we really are? Is that because we are afraid of people?


Why we cry then we are sad?

Can a smile avoid a storm?

Can a star disappear while I am writting this?

Why I feel so strange when I get up and my glasses aren't near me bed?

Why I always forget a great idea I am about to say it?

Why me brain works faster that my hands or my mouth when I try to explain something and the words are so weightless?

Why I usually tend to look at a mirror and think: "here are you, my little friend"?

Can we wear a mask forever?

Would you comment on this post please?????????

Thank you all!

2 comentarios:

  1. I HATE YOU! I can't help to comment your posts!! xDDDDD REALLY, I love all these questions.

    Why I usually tend to look at a mirror and think: "here are you, my little friend"?
    I thought I was the only one! Hahaha, but I didn't use my little friend.. it's like: Oh, here are you, Natàlia, again and again... please, disappear for a moment.

    Why Coldplay doesn't come to Barcelona to make a concert if they go to Madrid?... Interesting question. I'm asking that to Paul McCartney. Why he doesn't come?! I need him in Barcelona.

    I would comment all your questions, but it would be sooo long.. and we have to study hard now! hahaha

    Kisses, Andrea! You surprise me again and again :)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. great questions again, my dear storyteller!
    these are the kind of questions people buy books for... so good luck and have us craving for more!!! :DDDD

    ResponderEliminar