I don't know how to express it but I feel that music can really settle into ourselves and churn our stomach, bowels and heart...
What I want to tattoo is that:
Yes, a treble clef :)
I want to tattoo it in the back of my ear, well, near my hair and my neck. You know? Emmmm, like thiw original Wally:
But slightly below. It is amazing, right? Wally tattoo I mean hahhaa.
Well, what do you think about my idea? I think that a treble clef is perfect because is the universal symbol of music and it is quite nice.
I love music, that is what it is. I would not repent never about that so, it is perfect for a tattoo. Music will be always in me hahahah, very approached to my ear, so I can listen to it... Nice...
:)
What you think? Do you like my idea about this tattoo? I want it for my birthday :)
Do you like tattoos? I like them, but only if they are very original, and little, of course. A detail in our skin. Just a detail. Treble clef would be perfect...
Just comment or something! ;)


Andrea you have to do it!! The clef it's wonderful and the Wally amazing!
ResponderEliminarPut one this year, and before the end of the world ( I don't belive it, but it's a very good excuse) make it the other.
I don't play any instruments ( only my voice) but I feel the same, music is all. I can't life in a world only with silence ( HORRIBLE!).
PS: You have a nice blog
As you know, I like the idea from this tatoo.
ResponderEliminarI think I never would have one because I'm afraid to become an adiccted to it! jajaj ;)
It will look great!