There is a little place inside my soul. A little warm place, not very large. There is a cumulus of hide smiles and secretly locked. Time cannot run. Feelings do not lapse.
A place like this only can exist into my body, deep in my skin, where you cannot infect it. Because if you reach that place someday it would be my last attempt. My last couple of strenght.
My little paradise is my only secret, a secret that no-one would ever know if they don't read this. The other secrets are perfectly known. They were thoght to be silent but they shout very loud; sometimes I can help be horrified by their howl. How cannot they listen it? It is true that nobody knew that? I think it was so clear... So clear... But these secrets had expired because I am too tired to still fight on.
My paradise is near to became nothing, to become extinct, and the only thing I want to achieve is conserve it because it is the last part of me. Me... Strange word. Strange person who I don't know yet.
My paradise is near to became nothing, to become extinct, and the only thing I want to achieve is conserve it because it is the last part of me. Me... Strange word. Strange person who I don't know yet.
All my tryings have been destroyed like they weren't so hard. Like I didn't put my life in them. How can my castle of sand be destroyed if I tried to built it very far from your waves? But your sea is very powerful. And it sweeps away everything.
I thought I was the only shipwrecked, however, I can now see it isn't true. Shipwrecked's absolutism; live as you can, because you will not live if you just stay sited. Your waves are reaching coast and my heart needs to stop beating for a moment. It is very tired. Beat and beat without a flame of life inside an empty body, like if you try to catch water between your fingers. Like if you try to catch the air, who is running away; your airstreams are so strong and I am just a leaf who is flying with the eyes closed.
My little place cannot be flown away. My little place cannot be destroyed. I hope you will listen to my voice when the wind would calm your huffy waves, when the coast will be in silent because you would have destroyed everything there. Silent everywhere, hearts that don't want to beat anymore. You stopped them. You will have to turn them on. But that won't be easy, you know?

No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario