sábado, 12 de mayo de 2012

My english progress 2010-2012

- Compare your first written document (email to teacher) and your last composition.

In my first written I used very simply word. I didn't really deepened too much. Well, know I think that this has improve a lot. I can talk better, I can express a lot of thing without fear of think something like: oh, I would not be able to talk about that thing because it is difficult to explain that in english. No. That is now the past. Now I can talk about nearly everything.

- Compare your first oral presentation and your final oral presentation.

There is no way! Really, no way! hahahhaha Nooo, it is true. The last oral presentation I did (the one about our research paper) was great. I cannot compare it with the first one. I think it was something about my dog ?¿? Or maybe the one about plastic surgery with Cristina... Well, in the last one I talked so much comfortable because I felt relaxed. I hope that will be a great thing and in the future all the oral presentations in english will be great, without any problem.
  • Can you see any differences? Which? Give some examples.

Yes, a lot of them. As I said before, the most notable changes have been: the pronuntiation and (in writting) that I now can talk about everything without problems... And I think that the blog helps sooooo much to improve our english. And it is a different way to study english and do homework. It is so nice that there is the "your-say" and you can express whatever you want.
  • Can you give linguistic arguments to support your analysis?
Talking about Structure, my coherence now is so much better than before. Sooo much. All what I say is said because of something and my posts have such a pre-structure in my mind which I try to reflect in them. Before thing were a little bit different, my posts were more poors.

Now, refearing to the Content: I think that you would be able to say the same thing as me; now I talk about more interesting thing in my posts. For example, in this term I has talked you about Nietzsche, Mozart and Prince Charles (the last one is not as important as the others but...well). I think I can talk about everything. I would do it good or no so good, but it would be easy to understand and with a minimum quality. I have adquired more maturity when I write in english.

In Grammar...: Weeeell... Grammar... I have improved, haven't I? I think I have... Well, the structure of my sentences are better now I think. The verbs I use, how I use the words... I think I have improved in all the language topics about english.

Vocabulary: I use some new words, for example in the poem I wrote for the Saint George's competition (there where a some difficult words like sewn)... I don't know. That was an example but there are more in this blog... You will see it. I think my english vocabulary has gained so much.
  • Can you see a personal development in these documents?
Yes! I have changed a lot in the way I say all I write. That is amazing! I think :that this is because of the blog, because of our blog doing posts again and again, news, tasks, but specially YOUR-SAYS (they are my favourites).

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario