sábado, 12 de mayo de 2012

Snow white on cinemas

In a twist to the fairy tale, the Huntsman ordered to take Snow White into the woods to be killed winds up becoming her protector and mentor in a quest to vanquish the Evil Queen.



New here is: Snow white on cinemas in June 1!!!

Amazing, isn't it? I love this film, well, the trailer. I am sure it would be great. The actors that play the main roles are great. Well, specially Charlize Theron. I find her very sexy, very attractive, very elegant. Elegant is the word. She is like in her spot of J'adore of Dior, a fragance. She is really powerful, spectacular. My mum loves her, and J'adore too! haha We had to bought her the fragance haha

I think I would love that film because the photografy of the fims seems exciting. Very nice. And the story will be the classic story about Snow white, but special, I think. Something different. I don't know. I hope that will be great, not like Dark Shadows (I saw it last Friday). Dark Shadows (Johnny Deep, Eva Green... Directed by Tim Burton) defrauded me a lot...

Well, Snow whit won't! I hope it! haha

Do you think it would be great? What do you think about Kristen Stewart playng the main character Snow white? hmmhmmm. And Charlize Theron in Queen Ravenna?

I love the scene in the trailer when Charlize Theron gets out of the white paint (paint? I don't know exactely what it is..hahah) That's amazing. Or the scene with the gold mirror! Really nice...


Lips red as blood, hair black as night, bring me your heart my dear dear Snow white

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario