http://diaryofastorytellerandrea.blogspot.com.es/2012/03/oral-presentation.html
I loved that oral presentation because it was about my research project when I had finished it and everybody loved it so... I love it too! I felt so great during the presentation, without any shame.
I am not sure about my best writting... I don't have one best writting but I will put here the ones which I really love to write... They are the ones about Mozart's Requiem and Nietzsche:
http://diaryofastorytellerandrea.blogspot.com.es/2012/05/requiem.html
http://diaryofastorytellerandrea.blogspot.com.es/2012/05/god-is-dead-and-nietzsche-too.html
Or this last one:
http://diaryofastorytellerandrea.blogspot.com.es/2012/05/my-secret-hideout.html
These are the most "interesting" posts about this term. I hope you will like them and hope this two genius would like to you too.
I have to say that I have improved a lot and that is all because of the blog and your corrections and the work we do in class so now it is time to thank you all you have teach us! Thank you so much Sonia! :)
You're right, this oral presentation about your TdR was great and I liked very much this topic and your resarch project!
ResponderEliminarEste comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
ResponderEliminar