martes, 6 de marzo de 2012

My ideal partner

Now I am no "searching for" an ideal partner, I am "waiting for" an ideal partner. I think it is different. I dream of a guy I really like.

He has to be a broad-minded guy, an intelligent one, a person I can talk with for hours without getting bored.

I am definetely looking for an interesting person. I would love if the guy can be an artistic person who has artistic interests and hobbies like music, painting, drawing, cinema, all arts possible...

He has to be a person that fascinates me, an amazing person. I am used to hiding in my world, so he has to be someone than can understand it.

Physically I dream with a handsome. I want a man with stubble!!! I think that is so hot!

He has to be rather tall (more than me). I prefer green eyes but I don't really mind.

I want a romantic guy, a charming guy (like Mr Darcy :D)

I would like him to take me out and go on a date at a fancy restaurant or cinema or an unexpected place.

I hope he will find me or I will find him :)

2 comentarios: