domingo, 4 de marzo de 2012

Eros and Psique



What about this? Don't you think it is amazing?

I love this sculture of Antonio Canova, it apparents love everywhere. That moment, when Eros go to Psique is a nice moment. Love is in that moment. We don't see a kiss but we can imagine it, we don't see nothing more than a hug, a very special hug. But, it is simply a hug?

The way Eros is cover the breasts of Psyche, how she puts her arms around his neck and how thir look each other. It is amazing, i love it.

It is just incredible that someone can mold the marmol like this.

3 comentarios:

  1. Hi Andrea, how are you? I know that much like art. I know that your blog couldn’t miss a post about art. I think you should study art history in University, You are a genius. I love your blog! I think your English is excellent.

    I love you!”

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I love this sculture too! In my opinion it's so sweet... I can't imagine how artists could mold the marmol like this.. it has to be very difficult! :S But we have the fortune that there are so many artists in the world who lets ourselves contemplate works of art like this!

    See you soon! :)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi Júlia and Natàlia, thanks for your comments! See you tomorrow (I will visit your blogs! ;) kiss!)

    ResponderEliminar