I hope I make a good decision when I have to choose my next year's degree. I think everyday what it may be, and I am a little bit scared because I have an idea but I don't know exactly what I finally will do.
I definetely will study at Barcelona, because I love it and I think it is a good way to see a diferent world than here in the village or in Girona, wich is nearly the same.
What scares me is the degree I will choose, that is to say, if I will do a good decision, a decision that makes me happy. I want to study something that inspires me, a degree that makes me wake up everyday with some (not a lot, I not dreaming) willings to go to the university.
I am thinking in Art History. I think is a lovely degree but I don't know what I will do after it if I choose this degree because we are in a very big crisis and, well, I don't know. I am sure that I will not study nothing that bores me, so I want to study a degree that likes me. And I love Art History.
I know Art History is a hard degree because is a lot of theoric knowledge and a lot of work, but every degree is the same, and I want to choose an humanistic one.
I am going to see every afternoon the syllabus of Art History in the UB (university of Barcelona; "la central"). I think it is exciting and it has an optative subject wich is called Leonardo Da Vinci and Renaissance mural painting!!! I love Leonardo Da Vinci, I have history magazines about him and I bought a DVD about his life wich is quite interesting.
I dream in study Art History and go in a Erasmus to Italy; Florence or Rome. It would be amazing. Then I dream in patent an artistic cafe wich will be a very confortable place where people will go to eat something (not a lot of dishes, fiveteen maximum). That place would have a place where people will expose their works as literature, painting, cinema, sculture or architecture or... All arts possible. It will have copies of the most famous paintings, scultures or Da Vinci gadgets with written reports of its artistic history. I have the name of this band of art cafes, but I don't wanna say it because it is a very good idea ;) :P
That will be amazing if it comes true some day.
Now I have to wait and see wich degree I choose. Art Hisotry will be great but I have to see all possible degrees before I choose one.
I have a clear idea about Barcelona and UB university (or Pompeu Fabra maybe), now I hae to pass the PAU exams and hope all would be great for me, earn some money working in summer and then start a new phase of my life... Bye Bye!
(don't copy my idea of the art cafe...¬ ¬') jaajjajajja

No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario