lunes, 19 de marzo de 2012

Human rights

0. Human rights quiz.

There is not a mark in this web page. I pass the quiz and I saw that there were a lot of questions I didn't know! :S

1. What are human rights?

They are inalienable fundamental rights to which a person is inherently entitled simply because she or he is a human being.

2. Why were they created?

26 August 1789 (French Revolution).

3. How many human rights are there?

There are 30 human rights.


4. Which human right were you not familiar with? Mention an example where this human right is respected and where it is not respected.
The right to have a name! I thaught it was incredible when I saw it because I always thaught it was a normal thing, even in countries which do not accept human rights.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario