lunes, 19 de marzo de 2012

Letter to a Human Rights Comittee

Hello,

I am writing right there to find an answer to some of my doubts because I am a little bit hopeless.

I see everyday a lot of disgusting news on tv and I hope this will not be like this forever. Can you say me something about the world I have to know? Because I though it can be managed someway to survive in a pacific way.

I hope I will live to see how the world walks to a better place. I am scared because of my sons (if I have some one). What kind of world will I let to them?

I am scared. Aren't you?

This cannot be like this forever, I hope some persons with power would change it. People like you, who fight to achieve a better world, a more human world, has to promote human rights everywhere, I mind: everywhere. Because all the world can improve. Every part of the earth has to improve.

People like you may do that. People like you should work on it.

Help the Earth to be a better place.

Help the world to be a human world.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario