domingo, 20 de noviembre de 2011

My dreams


My dreams



My dream is to become an independent person. That’s what I want to be in the future, but that doesn’t mean that I want to be away from my family or friends, no, I want to be able to work and live with my own money, and travel around the world to meet a lot of people and choose the best I like as you said in the power point last day in class. I want to be like the person who is
smiling in the publicity advertisements, like the people who I know their dreams become true.


Beside that, the realistic dream, I have another ones (a lot, exactly speaking). I dream in write romances that the editorials want to sell and people want to read, not, not exactly: I want to write my own stories, with my particular style, and meet somebody (I don't mind if is only one person) who likes my work.


I dream in overcome my own expectations in the future, in see places I’ve never think I would see, feel feelings I’ve never feel, write words I’ve never heard before. That’s a very romantic vision of the future, I know, but I will never see the world in another way, that’s my vision of life: be whatever you dream, you only have to want it.

I can’t think more dreams I wish to become true, it’s true that I have them, but I can’t memorize any other right now. I wish you have enjoy my words about my dreams, I know maybe their wouldn’t happen, but I will only discover it trying to reach them.


Thank you for reading! =)

Best wishes,

Andrea.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario