domingo, 20 de noviembre de 2011

Opinion essay


Teacher you have my composition of this opinion essay, the good one, so I have to write here the one which is uncorrected... :S

Can we live without humour?


It is a good question. I'm glad that someone cares about my opinion on this. Of course not; WE CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT HUMOUR.

Humour is necessary in the whole world, it is one of the universal languages. Everybody needs it.

My life without humour would be very boring because I love it, I think it is a clever way to express ourselves.


I believe that humour should be a subject in the high school because we need to find the optimistic way to live as a reslt. It would be great! I'm sure people would be ready to carry on with all their problems.

Humour, for me, is the way to be happier, whatever you feel in everymoment of your life; humour will make you smile.

As Bob Marley said: Don't worry, be happy.

=)


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario