I like art very much and I want to show you some new ideas on art.
Art is one thing very important to me, art is not only painting, it is writing, sculturing, etc. But today I will talk about painting only.
There are a lot of ways to express ourselves, art, for me, is the one which englobes all that things!!!
Here are the examples of new art:
Heeey, what do you think about this? Really nice, isn't it?! I get shocked when I saw it, it's spectacular!
The two hands are together forming an eagle! asdfjnkdjfasdkasdkjfds!!!! really impressive!
The one who painted this is soooo good, yep!
Here there's antoher example of this type of art called body panting:

This time it's a dog! Awww, really sweet... Look at its nose: it is form by two fingers. Nice, hm?

Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow, what's that? hahahah
It is a panting in the street by Edgar Müller. It is an artist I love because he does very exciting things in the streets. It seems like you have to fall in this landscape of ice, right? Huhu... Let's see more of these things!

This is another example of the art of Edgar Müller. Striking! I would like to paint like this... I'm sorry it wouldn't happend beacuse I don't know how to paint...Snifsnif!
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario