jueves, 17 de noviembre de 2011

My summer of rowing! The juvenile team of Xon's Rem Empuriabrava


:) This might be the happiest composition I have wrote jiji

This year 2011, my team and I won the Catalan League of the Mediterranean Llagut, the most important competition in the season of rowing. I'm very glad of it and I will love explain you this wonderful year.


It starts with the batel championship (we woooon it and we were very happy with this start of season). Then came the Llaüt Championship in Banyoles, the Catalan championship!!! And we won it too!

But, as I say, the best thing it could happen was to win the Catalan league... AND WE DONE THIS in Lloret de Mar fighting so hard against a team, Cambrils, which was tied with us. But we did it, we did it! And it was beatiful to raised our oars (one thing that only happends when you won one important competition). I cried a lot (I
almost never cry) and everything was perfect to me, with my team, with this ten girls: Maria, Mireia, Cristina, Lydia, Marta, Sonia, Gema, Núria Fábrega, Nuria Sala and me :)


Now there is the Spanish Championship, and I think we can win it! It is in May, in Alicante, Valencia. We went the last year to Valencia too, to this competition, but we didn't win. This year everything is different and I'm sure we can get it! (Força Xooooon's!!).





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario