viernes, 19 de noviembre de 2010

What music means to me

Music is, sometimes, the way I can express myself. I can say something with notes when I'm sad, or happy, or melancholic... Music usually is my life and other times is my way to escape from the world.

My hobby with music starts a long time ago, when I listen to Sara, my big sister playing the piano and I get surprised about how wonderful it was. I said to my mother: "Mum, please, I want you to let me prove the piano". My mum smiled and I feel alright. One year after I started my piano classes =) I was nine.

Since that day, music, the piano, even the guitar (wich I just play from two years ago), fascinated me a lot. Sometimes music seems to get to eat my world. There are summer days when the sun is about to hide, specks of dust are trying to fly around of me and the light looks so beautiful, I completely lose track of time and I can play the piano until someone stops me. Music is something that allows me the luxury of never feel alone. I have never felt alone playing the piano. I can sense melancholy, missed ... but never alone.

It's different to explain what I feel abut music, but I will try to do it.

When I learned to play well and I could hear beautiful sounds that I was making it made me feel so great.. For exemple, if I where in a field and nobody else was near obviously I should feel alone but, if in this moment a ray o light warm my face, something had to change. In that moment one thing is sure: I would feel better, not so alone, and I will start to look around me and then realize how beautiful the field is and as the light is decorating everything…

I will begin to see a lot of beauty where there was none before. Music is something similar to me. Find beauty where many doesn’t see it, and makes me feel in company.

I love classic music, a lot. I feel something special not like with techno music, for example, and many types of music like this. They don't make me feel this kind of feelings. That's why they are different types of music! =D

But, anyway, I love actually music too. It's true that I don't like techno music a lot, but I like acustic music and piano-voice music, piano-violin-voice-music.... I love all music (except “reggaeton” puaj!).

Now I want to start playing the violin but I don’t have time. I wanna do this tag longer but I don’t have time or space to put all my feelings towards music.

I expect that this little introduction is something clear to understand a piece of my world now. I opened a door to my mind in this tag, I hope you to see it ;)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario