For first I will make a little summary about the film and then I will explain why I choose that film.
Summary:
Bridget Jones is a single thirty convinced that everyone is doing well except her. She has little ambitions: she just wants to lose weight and find true love. But it seems an impossible goal.
Her love life is in perpetual crisis. So, as New Year's resolution, Bridget decides to start controlling her life and start writing a diary. Although his friends Judi, Tom
and Shannon lend all sorts of tips vain against, Bridget is soon torn between two men.
On the one hand, her boss Daniel Cleaver, charming and sexy, but dangerous, and an old family friend, Mark Darcy, who seems at first quiet and boring but he reveals his true personality.
Why I choose that film?
I choose that film because is a british movie and I love it! I thought that a british movie will be good for explain in this blog. That's a famous film and there's a book too that is so funny. That film is a funny film too, I choose it because it makes me laught.
What's my opinion about the film?
I said that I love it, and I love it! It's a very funny movie a
nd I love Bridget's character. Is a very normal woman but she has something that makes she close to people. She's like a real person, not very beautiful and not very thin (movie girls seems to be the same: thin, beautiful...) but she's different by the cannons of Hollywood. There's a second movie about Bridget Jones but I liked more this one, so I decided to do this tag about it. Now I show you one picture about the film and one trailer.

No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario