jueves, 18 de noviembre de 2010

Oral presentation (video+self-evaluation)


Shiwa


For first I will say that I don't wanna make the transcription because I think that it's so boring. It's more funny say my opinion about how I do it! haha I feel like I didin't do it well :( But, anyway, let's start making a little summary about what I said:

I maked my Oral presentation about my dog, Shiwa. I explained that he is a siberian husky and he is so beautiful! I put in my power point a lot of pictures to prove it! haha

For first I described him by two ways:

-How is he physically?

-How is his character?
Then I explained what are his likes and dislikes and what he use to do. Then I put this famous photos I said before and I asked if someone had some question :)

I said some wrong words, but I think that it isn't a bad oral presentation! It was great! (Hm!) haha


This is Shiwa, my lovely doooog! =)




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario