
On the 9 of June wich is my birthday I had a big surprise! I was given a special present: A TRIP TO GERMANY!!!
At the school breaktime I was with my friends talking about summer when Lydia appeared. She is one of my best friends and she had already told me that she was going to give me something special. I was very excited when I saw her smiling. She gave me a postcard while a friend taxed us and Lydia said: Open it!
At first I thought "It's a joke? Where's my present?", but when I opened it I saw that inside the envelope there was a plane ticket to Frankfurt!!!
The flight was for the following day from Girona! :O And it lasted three days.
It was living at eight o'clock in the morning so I went to my house after school and I packed my bag. I couldn't sleep that night so I was tired in the morning. Although I couldn't sleep in the flight because I was very nervious. When the plane landed we took a bus to Frankfurt city. It was the first day and we started to be very energetic and we walked around the city because we wanted to see as much as we could because we were only staying in Frankfurt one day.
Strangely the weather was very hot (34 Cº)!!! I was very surprise because I thought that Germany was a very cold country.
In the afternoon we took a train and it was horrible! While we were waiting for the train to leave there wasn't any air conditioning and it was very hot. The train left us in Wetzlar, Lydia's small town.
The second day we visited Wetzlar and we had to go to Lydia's doctor to renew her identity card. It was so embarrased because he was a baby doctor and the whole surgery was plenty of babies. I had to wait alone there with German books for small German children.
Finally on the third day we went to see what was left of Wetzlar and we came back at night. First by train, then by bus, then by plane, and finally by car. It was a fantastic trip and I will never forget it! =)
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario