domingo, 14 de noviembre de 2010

Change 4th of ESO for 1rst of Batxillerat

When I was in 4th of ESO I thought that it was difficult but now I see that it isn't true. In Batxillerat I have to study a lot more and usually you don't see the benefit yet. There's a lot of work to do, and EXAMS :S

When I was doing 4th of ESO I could often meet my friends, but now I feel that I can't waste any time. Before I could do a lot of extra activities but now I can only do rowing, guitar and piano. I would like to do more things like painting, learn to play the violin, learn italian, go to cookery classes, go swimming, etc. And above of all I would like to write my own histories with time to relax me and stay home with my family.

But inspited of this I still go to the cinema with my family every Friday like always.

When I was in 4th of ESO I hated maths and now I'm still doing it, but I've improved. But I still find it difficult!!!

Now I think that my favourite subjects are Company Organitation and Literature.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario