miércoles, 2 de marzo de 2011

My opinion about my Oral Presentation

I think my pronuntiation was good, and the text we put on the power point was it too. It was a good oral presentation (we had to talk about UUEE, and you know that it is a very known country, but beside that, we tried to find curiousities and we found them =) ) So I'm very proud of our work.


I think we did it well. The time was 10 minutes, yes, I agree. But we do it faster than in home and our finally time was around the 9 minutes. Is it a bad time? 30 seconds for each other, is that so bad?

I don't think so.

I think that we should equally appreciate the people who has a lengthy history roll (no matter if you only read your paper) that people like me who gets to the point and, unfortunately, makes 60 seconds less. In the next oral presentation, I'll come with the encyclopedia under my arm and read it from the beginning to the end. Maybe by this way, my note will improve...


I spendt my time preparing this oral presentation too, you know? And I'm very angry that a colleague commented on my 60 seconds. True, God forgive me! But get calm, the next time I'll exceeds the time as the colleague did.

Summarizing, if you penalized me because I missed 60 seconds, I think you should also penalized people who passed to that time. Nothing more.

This is my humble opinion =)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario