There are a lot of things I need, but if I have to choose only one thing to survive it would be my family :)
S
entimental things I need:I need love, of course. I need my family, my dog, my friends, music (in general), to write, live in a place near the sea where you can breathe,go to the cinema, go rowing with my team, go out , know that I am not alone, traveling, dreaming, having a goal (or a few), aspire to something important (no matter if I cannot reach it). Imagination and curiousity=).
I also need to feel safe, that the place where I am is the correct place, that people support me, that people understand me, that lying and false people is away from me (the farther possible)...etc,etc.

(These are a lot of things, I know. I am describing the perfect world, haha)
Material things I need:
(In a perfect world):
A HOME, a piano, a guitar, a laptop, something to write, clothes, shoes, glasses, books, a mobile phone (I don't use it very much, but well..), the Monopoly (:P haha), a TV, a camera... I don't know... THE WORLD! =)
There are a lot of things I'll need in a perfect world. But, fortunately, I have all these things :') and I'm very happy to have them.
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario