miércoles, 2 de marzo de 2011

Me and my short stories

I have a problem: I don't have time.

There are so many things I want to do and there's no time to do them.

One thing I love to do is write. I have started almost five novels (importants to me) and a lot of other short sotries. But I can finish none.

Now, for the TDR (Treball de Recerca/ Reserch Work) I have to do a short novel in the practise side. I hope I will be able to do this =)

I like writing fantastic sotires. I don't write any stories without a touch of magic.


My main characters used to be girls, because I understand better the thoughts I want to convey. Then, there is always a boy and an evil figure.

I have written stories about magic lands (that aren't on the Earth) and stories that take place in the real world, but magic is always there.

One thing that takes me a long time is choosing the name of my characters.

I always look for a name to represent the story, or a name with a great significance.

But it is worse when I look for a nome for a boy.

In my sotries there's always a touch of mistery caused by the evil figure (it used to be a evil wizard or something like this) wich slowly gets to the point.

Of course, the girl and the boy fall in love. So, there's romance too.

I have always another problem: the title.

People say that you should find the title when you finish writing the novel, but I put a temporary title.


I have won two Literature awards, one for a story in Spanish and another for a story in Catalan (both in the same year).

The Spanish story was about "the fairy f dreams" and the Catalan story was about a girl who had a strange dream.

Whenever I have the structure of the novel clearly in my mind, I cannot write it by an easy way, is just that: ideas.

I can't tell you what the story endings are like because of that: I have never finished one! haha =)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario