lunes, 21 de febrero de 2011

Why Italy and Paris? =)

...I have a dream.

Like in the song of ABBA ;) haha.

One of my dreams is to live a period of time in Italy and Paris.

Why Italy?

For the food or the nice boys (you will think). Well, besides that (hehe :P), I would like to live in Italy because I love this country. I've been there twice and I loved it. The first time I went was with my family, we went only to Rome. The second time I went with my classmates of fourth course to Florence, Pisa, Siena and Rome again.

People in Italy seems happy, healthy, smiling, kind, funny, cheery and familiar.

I will probably stay in Rome, because I loved this city, but first...

I want to visit Venice!!! =)

Why Paris?

I suppose that my father has interfered a little with this. He has lived in Paris some years. He has a french character because, although he was born in Spain, when he was a child he moved to France with his family. There's some

For that reason and because mine average family is living in France, in my house we have many French customs. For example, the time when we have dinner. We usually have dinner nearly 19:30h, although there are days that we take dinner before and days we have dinner later. We don't have dinner as early as France, which can reach it at 18h. People here see it very weird, hehe. I like dinner at that time because I sleep better having made the digestion.

Well, going to the point: I would like to live in Paris because I love this city as I love Rome.

Is a really beautiful city and it has a bohemian atmosphere, don't you think? I like it very much. Specially, I love Montmatre, the place where painters and bohemians used to meet. But now the fame is doing that painters have to pay more money to settle there. It's a injustice! But Paris is not only old districts, there's a lot of great places, modern ones, and very atractive to the public.

Because of that I love this place and I think I will go there a part of my life =)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario