domingo, 20 de febrero de 2011

What I want to be...



I don't know what to say. These posts are endless and my imagination has been exhausted. So, I will explain you something (like in a reflection text) about what I think about a good future is and what I expect to be.


What I want to be?

That's a very common question. I think I can be a lot of things... but what should I be?

Everybody tell me that I'm a special girl. I don't speak very much with people that doesn't know me, it's true. But enough to person, then I trust her. You can say I'm a little distrustful of people who I don't know. I know that not everyone is like me.

I trust everyone, until I realized that there are many chynicalpeople in the world. Envious, selfish, false.

What I want to be? I suppose that the right questions are what I want to be when I'm an adult? And... What I don't want to be?


I have a little idea about what I want to be when I'm an adult, I would like to be a high school teacher of, I don't know exactly, but... Literature or History, maybe. One thing I'm sure is that I'll write, I'll continue writing my stories (those that I explained in another post, haha).

I'll continue playing the piano and the guitar, of course, and I'll still meeting with my friends of now (I hope). I hope I will enter in the Pompeu Fabra University =) (in Barcelona) and I'll share my flat with some of my friends.



Now I will talk about what I don't want to be?

I don't want to waste my life because it is very short. I hope to be the same type of person I am now, I will not be corrupted by anyone as I didn't do it until now. I hope never to be an unpleasant person or a person who cannot appreciate what it has. I want to be happy as I am now, continue considering the small things in life, the really important things (which will never be money or fame), they are: love, happiness, family and health.

That's what I expect to be, do you like it? Do you think I will get it?

I hope that the human's mind will change a little, and it will start to think about what are the really important things.

((YES, I CAN :) ))

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario