domingo, 20 de febrero de 2011

A song I like

Grenade by Bruno Mars.

This is one of my favourite songs now =).

This song is abou a boy who is heartbroken. He laments that he would do everything for the girl he loves, but she wouldn't do the same.

The title of this song (Grenade) is because he says that he would catch a grenade for her. Then he keeps saying that he would throw his hand on a blade for her, jump in front of a train for her, he would die for her... But she wouldn't do the same.

So he says that he would be able to get suicide to cut his pain, take a bullet straight throught his brain.

He gets suicided in the official video of this song (you can see it, I've posted it). Well this song is a little bit sad, but I like it so much. I love Bruno Mars because he sings very very good and he has a beautiful voice.




And here there is a PARODY of Grenade =)


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario