I disagree with this idea; we haven’t learnt to respect our world yet. In my opinion, we have a lot of things to learn, like: protect our planet of global warming or act for a good sustainability.
It is clear that governments are now occupied with the global crisis, but
they shouldn’t forget the environment. They are very worried about how to arrange their countries, but they are forgetting about the world. However, we should help our planet to improve, organize some searching for other resources other than oil, nuclear energy or thing like that.
I also believe that businesses between governments of the entire world should focus on protecting the world we have, underside of fighting or wee who’s the best country. Sometimes they only care about their country. I think it is okay in some extent, but we must also hold the world itself.
In conclusion, I would say that developed countries should be the pioneers worrying about issues as they are the least having problems and they can do something for the world.
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario